Your Favourite Summer Cocktail Awaits! Matcha, Aloe Vera Juice, and Watermelon.
By Team Matcha
Since it's getting warmer, we've gathered flavours we associate with Spring/Summer, for a special recipe. What are those flavours? Well, aloe vera juice and watermelon, and do they go well with matcha? Absolutely!
World class cocktails take creativity, but not necessarily a lot of prep. Walking into this recipe, I thought it might take an hour, but it required 25 minutes. If you ask me, that's definitely worth it. Enjoy the recipe below, and leave a comment if you get to try it at your next bbq!
List of Ingredients: ( Serves 10 )
3 x mini watermelons
1.5 litre of aloe vera juice
4 heaping table spoons of matcha
1 bag of ice
1 bag of mint
2 litre jar (used old pickle ja
- Blend and remove seeds. You should have a nice puree left once done.
- Chill the puree in your fridge for 1hr
- Mix matcha with aloe vera juice
- Shake vigorously
- Add 1 shot of vodka or gin
- Pour matcha infused aloe vera over ice.
- Add watermelon puree till almost full
- Garnish with mint or basil