Eating healthy is not a trend. We should be treating our bodies with respect whenever we consume anything. Whether it’s a bowl of fresh fruit, a lush spinach salad or whatever leaves you feeling good, be assured that eating healthily is as simple as you want to make it.
Smoothie bowls came to prominence in the last half decade. Allow Let’s Matcha to commemorate the love for smoothie bowls with this matcha-inspired recipe, courtesy of Rawlevance.
Prep time: 5 minutes
· 2 bananas, frozen
· 4 Medjool dates
· 10 mint leaves
· 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
· ½ cup almond milk (unsweetened)
· 1 kiwi, sliced
· 2 tsp shredded coconut
· 2 tsp chia seeds (a quality source of omega-3s and antioxidants)
1. Find a blender. Combine the frozen bananas, dates, mint leaves, matcha powder, and almond milk. Blend away!
2. Ensure the mint leaves and dates are finely chopped.
3. Pour the resulting smoothie into a bowl and add your toppings.